Saturday, October 15, 2011




spent a great day visiting family. first went to see my mom and sister. my sister had two of her children there also.my mom showed anthony her songs she wrote and played the guitar. i included this particular picture to show all- the person in the family who acts the youngest at times. i love the look on my face and noah with the look of   humor. my new favorite family picture. after my moms we went to dairy queen again. good thing we don't have a store close to home, we would all weigh a ton. visited my grandpa after and had a great visit. he looks so good for an 88 year old(young) man. his daughter does a good job taking care of him and it shows. went to walmart for some more provisions and asher found his halloween costume. he is captain thor man

2 comments:

  1. I love the top picture of you all! Memorable to say the least! Safe travels. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that is a great picture! It might even be Christmas card material. Brynna asked if Noah curled his hair. How quickly we forget about humidity out here. Glad you're having fun and making memories.

    ReplyDelete