Wednesday, October 26, 2011

love this picture. tom looks like a farmer.

Anthony looking for the ticks he was sure were gonna get him.







i shot 7 times and hit.......nothing

hey! get off my land!!!!
had a nice quiet day. got to sleep in and took care of laundry and shopping. mark got an oil change and some other errands. helped with some yard work and enjoyed doing nothing. mark,  Lil Brian, the kids and i got some shooting in and we had pizza and games for dinner. Dottie made mark a pumpkin pie...sigh....i told her not to spoil him. sat around telling jokes till time for bed. early to bed to catch an early train into D.C. tomorrow. we will truly miss all these great people when it is time to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys stopping by to see cousins, Traci and Barbara and their kids in Waldorf before heading out of that area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Anthony I'm with him on the ticks, I find them more than a bit disturbing. Probably because one time I had one embedded in my head and had to got to the doctors to have it removed. Love to see the trees changing color, this is my favorite time of year back there. Wish we were there making memories with you guys. BTW, my mom believes the way to ANYONES heart is through their stomach...your'e not gonna win that one.

    ReplyDelete