Sunday, October 9, 2011

On our way.

I am starting this blog before we leave on our month long trip back east. i have thought about starting a blog for awhile, but this is the motivation i needed. I have to say, coming up with the name was the hardest part so far. The kids thought of several, but i decided not to use Noahs "torture" or Ashers "shark boy lava girl bolt fire breather is awesome".

We are leaving at some point today. I was hoping to leave by 10, but that is not happening. Mark is out getting gas now. I wanted to get to Salt Lake City by tonight, but we may be closer to Vegas. We are giving ourselves a week to get to Ohio, so there is no hurry. I hope to continue writing throughout the trip. If I can figure out how, i will try to post pictures. O.K., first blog done. Going to try to load 5 kids in the van and try to remember everything i am forgetting before we leave Lancaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment