Thursday, August 15, 2013

This is the second blog entry for this day. Mark has lost the first one. I have to say the first one was a writing masterpiece. It was pure poetry. I think we all wept a little when reading it. I know the visuals from the writing was like reliving the day all over again. Even trying to write this sad excuse for a second blog makes my heart yearn for the my first perfection. Since I can't even attempt to recreate the first I will only say the following;
Went into Yosemite,
Stopped at a lake,
Even Noah went swimming,
Went to Olmstead Point,
Mini-melt down by Asher,
Walked on the John Muir trail,
Ate BBQ.
I am sorry for anyone who was not able to read the beauty of the first blog. Maybe this punishment on everyone will stop Mark from thinking he knows how to work ANY computer.




Contrary to the pictures, Noah is with us on this trip.

1 comment:

  1. Your Nobel Prize for literature, down the drain.

    Wait. Noah went swimming? I think one time, last summer, I saw him walk past your pool.

    ReplyDelete